Certified Practitioner by the Western School Of Feng Shui
What can Feng Shui do for you?
Achieve your goals of Career, Knowledge & Self-cultivation, Health & Family, Wealth & Prosperity, Fame & Reputation, Love & Marriage, Creativity & Children, and Helpful People & Travel by using the ancient Chinese Art of Placement to harness the good energy in your surroundings
Feng Shui (pronounced fung shway) a Chinese term meaning “Wind and Water” teaches us how to create harmony and balance around ourselves. Feng Shui has been practiced for over three thousand years in China and has been passed down from generation to generation.
Three basic principles build the foundation of Feng Shui which are based on the concept of Ch’i (Chinese term for “energy”).
- Everything is Alive with Ch’i.
- Everything is Connected by Ch’i.
- The Ch’i in Everything is Always Changing.
Earth, Fire, Metal, Water, and Wood are considered the building elements of everything physical on the planet. They surround us in countless ways and combinations. The fundamental concept is that human beings are made out of all Five Elements, and therefore, we are most comfortable when they are all present and balanced in our surroundings.
MM DECOR offers Feng Shui consultations for homes and businesses following the Form School of Thought by arranging and placing forms, colors and objects representing the Five Elements in and around the environment to optimize the flow of Ch’i.
Our Certified Consultant will arrange an on-site evaluation to assess the following:
- Discuss the desired changes, history of the space, and your experience at the location.
- Determine the surrounding elements that affect the environment
- Evaluate the entrance area, also known as the mouth or entrance of the energy
- Create a Bagua Map
- Assess furniture placment, balance of the Five Elements, Yin/Yang, energy flow, clutter, lighting, architectural anomalies, safety and comfort
A written suggestion sheet and a bird’s eye view of the location with an overlaid Bagua Map will be sent to you for your later reference and review.
Classes and Lectures are available upon request.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have: email@example.com
or by calling 310-529-4239.